* All the bugs identified were resolved. (Many thanks to all those who identified and reported them)
* Update process changed to git. Look for the link to git software in the ‘Dependencies’ section on the ‘Settings’ tab.
* Linux (BT5) version. The Qt libraries present in BT5 are of version 4.7.0, So the tool is compiled using the same version of software.
* Improvements to the interface.
* Saving and loading of options on the interface
* Installation of all the python modules from the interface
* Output enhancements
* URL history on the target tab
* Other improvements to the interface
There are 3 different installers :
1. Linux (BT5) Installer - sqlmapgui-2.4.0_qt470_bt5r3.deb – 297KB
2. Windows Installer (sqlmap not included in the installer) - sqlmapgui-2.4.0_win-setup_nosqlmap.msi – 5.84MB
3. Windows Installer (sqlmap included in the installer) - sqlmapgui-2.4.0_win-setup_withsqlmap.msi – 50MB
The software is compiled on
1. BT5 32-bit using QT4.7.0 32-bit
2. Windows 7 64-bit using QT4.8.4 32-bit